Corporate Planning & Strategy
Investment Management Strategies
– The global market model helps you assess investment opportunities by sizing and forecasting the world’s most important markets, geographies and industries. Our detailed reports on market segments help you understand what the market conditions mean for your potential investments.
– Help customers develop and improve business plans with reliable market sizing information, forecasts, and key industry specific growth indicators.
– Develop banking products and services with an understanding of a wide range of demographic, firmographic, and financial indicators. These indicators help banks develop products and services tailored to the needs of customers in different geographies.
– Develop insurance products with a wide an understanding of a range of indicators including market sizes, epidemiological data, employee numbers, transport data and many more. These indicators help insurers assess risk and market potential for different insurance offerings.
Market size and forecasts on 81 financial services markets across 60 geographies.
12 global market reports covering all financial services sectors including cards and payments, insurance, banking, investments, lending and broking.
Financial services market indicators including number of bank branches, ATMs, cards, assets under management.
Get Everything In One Place
– Have all the information and sourcing in one place instead of having to make sense of information picked up from multiple sources that do not make sense together.
– 24 hours customer and analyst support who will be available to answer all your questions on the data during your subscription.
Real Time Updates
– Database is consistently updated with new information.
Get More For The Same Price
– Request datasets across markets, geographies and industries and receive them in 72 hours.
Industry Accepted Taxonomy
– Globally accepted taxonomy and industry segmentations based on SIC, NAICs and GICs codes.